What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information etc.(hereinafter: “information”). You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
– To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you. We will use your information to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate etc.
– To improve customer service – your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
– To send periodic emails – The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
– To protect the rights and safety of us and our employees, members, owners, officers and others.
– To meet legal requirements – such as complying with court orders and valid subpoenas.
– To provide information received to representatives and advisors such as attorneys and accountants to help us comply with legal and other requirements.
– To prosecute and defend a court, arbitration or similar proceedings.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security
measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you
place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes – Cookies are small files that a site
or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through
your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service
providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember
your preferences for future visits.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Any such changes will become effective as of the later of the date we post it on this page or send you an E-mail as aforesaid.
This policy was last modified on 1 Apr 2012
If there are any